I managed to clean up my kitchen enough to get some pictures I deemed acceptable for a blog post. The bottles were washed, the dishes were put away, and the clutter managed to find a new home. The family room, however, looks like a war zone….
One of my favorite parts of our house is our kitchen. I’m SO happy we decided to do the upgraded kitchen which included a Palladin window and 5 extra feet of kitchen space. We opted for Aspen White granite counter tops and had the microwave built into the island. I knew I wanted a chimney range hood eventually (a project we just completed recently), so I did not want a microwave above the range top.
Kitchen details and where to shop at the bottom.
- Candle: Hearth and Home at Target
- Acacia Serving Platter: Target
- Backsplash subway tile: Floor and Decor
- Backsplash Leaf Limestone Mosiac: Floor and Decor
- Le Creuset Utencil Crock: Similar here at Sur la Table
- Mudroom Art Frames: Purchased from this Etsy shop
- Kitchen Table: DIY Craigslist purchase
- Kitchen Light Fixture: Overstock.com
- Island Pendant Lights: Elk Lighting Chadwick. Found here
- Apron Front Kitchen Sink: Kohler Whitehaven in Cane Sugar
- Chalkboard: DIY project
- Bar Cart: Target
- Stools: Better Homes and Gardens